Tom Brady has beaten the NFL in the Deflategate court case, with U.S. District Court Judge Richard Berman nullifying the league's four-game suspension Thursday.
- NFL won't suspend Redskins' Crowder after probe
- Griffin gets standing ovation at Redskins event
- Source: Bills worried McCoy won't be fully ready
- Wife of Redskins GM apologizes to ESPN reporter
- Welter: Female coaches can help solve violence
- Source: 'Good chance' Colts' Jones needs surgery
- Yates: Ranking the top five rosters in the NFL