Now on ESPN & WatchESPN.com: NFL Live
- Jets cut Holmes, get more cap space | Cimini
- Bennett signs deal to remain with Seahawks
- Source: Steelers will cut Woodley | FA Wire
- Retiring Mendenhall: Sick of NFL life | Brown
- Ford family retains Lions controlling interest
- Jets release Cromartie, save $9.5M | Cimini
- Source: Vikings sign Griffen to $42.5M deal
- Source: Babin becomes free agent | DiRocco
- Rams release veteran guard Dahl, save $4M
- Lions owner Ford dies at age 88 | Rothstein
- Chargers re-sign OL Rinehart to 2-year deal
- Source: Free agent Byrd wants $9M a year
- Free agent WR Nicks: I can be 'missing link'
- Sprow: Why teams should target Vick at QB
Are punters among the keys to innovating the game? Plus, William Clay Ford Sr. and more. Seifert »
The Dolphins figure to be major FA players (again). Should they spend big on Jairus Byrd? Walker »
Darren Sproles is about to hit the open market. Is the versatile back a good fit for Washington? Keim »
He won't come cheap, but FA linebacker Karlos Dansby is an ideal fit for Denver's D. Legwold »
- Does Michael Vick make sense for 49ers?
- 2013 Roster in Review: Quarterbacks
- Nuggets from Rams' free-agent trail
- Baldwin schools fans on free agency
- Bucs poised to be active in free agency
- Changes continue with Collins promotion
- Signing Williams gives Panthers flexibility
- Free-agent wish list: Offensive line
- Bennett still pitching Chicago to sibling
- Continuity key in ownership succession
- The timeline on Sam Shields' negotiations
- Vikings: On Josh Freeman's next move
NFL PHOTO GALLERIES
Freeman Could Bounce Back
Is Josh Freeman the next Vince Young? On the right team, he could be the next Kurt Warner.
Michael Vick's Options
Veteran QB's ability to step in and start or mentor as backup gives him added value as a free agent.
Mailbag: Saving For Future
Banking extra cash from cap spike may be vital to retaining young stars. Plus, Falcons' rebound, more.
KEVIN SEIFERT'S INSIDE SLANT
ESPN.com looks at the people and issues shaping the present and future of the NFL. Home page »