Determined to go out on top, old friends Andre Johnson and Frank Gore hatched a plan that culminated with both players signing in Indianapolis.
- Dolphins continue purge, fire D-coordinator Coyle
- Cutler still not 100 percent, says he'll 'make do'
- Hasselbeck gets 2nd start for Colts; Luck inactive
- Garrett: Hardy comments addressed immediately
- White has 'good' talk with Falcons coach on role
- 49ers' Brooks out Sunday following sister's death
- PFF: Five quarterbacks who have plenty of help