Wisconsin's Melvin Gordon and Michigan State's Trae Waynes, best friends and high school teammates from Kenosha, Wisconsin, are poised to be drafted in the first round.
- Ray, top LB prospect, cited for pot possession
- Redskins will pick up $16.2M option for RG III
- Steelers GM: Draft leaks as diversion should stop
- WR Brown joins Steelers' offseason workouts
- Ex-FSU DB Williams has DUI charges dropped
- Peterson absent but still wanted back by Vikes
- Gruden: My favorite players in 2015 NFL draft