Lepsis was ejected after incident in Baltimore
DENVER -- An NFL spokesman says Matt Lepsis won't be fined for the incident in last week's game against Baltimore.
Another official, not the one Lepsis moved, threw the flag and ejected Lepsis.
Broncos coach Mike Shanahan says after reviewing game tape, he's surprised Lepsis was ejected.
Shanahan says Lewis should have drawn a 15-yard penalty. He says Lewis grabbed Lepsis' facemask and taunted him after complaining about Lepsis' low block.
Ravens cornerback Corey Fuller then joined the fray, sticking his hand underneath Lepsis' jersey.
Shanahan says when the official tried to break things up, grabbing Fuller's arm, Lepsis pushed away Fuller, causing the official to move.
Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults second-hand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Man faces charges for Modell grave urination
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- G-III Women's Baltimore Ravens White Raglan Shirt