TV is stolen from Brady's house
Quincy Police Lieutenant Paul Keenan said a 27-inch television was stolen from a unit at the Marina Bay development shortly after noon. He said someone forced the door open and took the TV from the front room.
Keenan would not identify the victim or the exact address. But Boston-area broadcast and print reports said that it was Brady's home.
Brady told the Boston Herald during practice Friday, that he was just glad the thief didn't get his Super Bowl MVP trophy from the Patriots' 2002 win over the St. Louis Rams.
A Patriots' spokesman said he knew nothing about the break-in.
The Patriots will leave Boston Saturday for Sunday's game against the Houston Texans.
Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Mo' money: NFL teams split $6B in revenue
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- NFL supplemental draft passes without a pick
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Tom Brady "In Your Face" Wall Graphic