Bolden also faces felony charge for stolen SUV
Bolden faces a felony charge of theft by receiving stolen property for driving the sport utility vehicle Oct. 11, said Erik Friedly, spokesman for the Fulton County district attorney.
The grand jury also indicted Bolden of marijuana possession and theft by receiving stolen property because the license plate didn't match the vehicle, Friedly said.
The case will be assigned to a superior court judge and Bolden could enter a plea within a few weeks, he said.
Bolden, 29, finished with 25 tackles in eight games with three interceptions in 2003.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers not cleared, still under evaluation
- Broncos' Welker still not cleared to practice
- Source: Garvin fined $25K for hit on Huber
- Flacco to wear knee brace against Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Atlanta Falcons Cross-Body Maroon Sheen Purse