Goodwin to start; Pats missing Brown, Branch, Poole
Moore had been listed as probable all week, but coach Herman Edwards said the injury flared up and Moore missed most of practice Friday.
Moore also missed last week's game against Buffalo with the injury. Jonathan Goodwin will start in his place.
Brown, listed as questionable throughout the week, missed his third straight game with a shoulder injury. Branch, listed as doubtful, missed his fourth straight game with a knee injury.
The Patriots also were without running Patrick Pass (thigh) and cornerback Tyrone Poole (knee), who were also questionable this week. In another move, New England activated linebacker Matt Chatham from the reserve/physically unable to perform list.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Limited Jersey New England Patriots Rob Gronkowski #87