Receiver's suspension could open door for Rice
Koren Robinson's appeal is expected to be denied, sources have told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
The Seattle Seahawks wide receiver is facing a four-game suspension for his third violation of the NFL's substance abuse policy.
According to sources, this positive test was for marijuana.
Seattle's No. 3 wideout Bobby Engram, one of the top slot receivers in the league, suffered a sprained left ankle Oct. 17 at New England and could be sidelined another week.
Information from ESPN's Chris Mortensen and The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Seattle Seahawks 39Thirty Neo Navy Flex Fitted Hat