Moss doesn't play in second half
Moss, bothered by a right hamstring he strained on Oct. 17 at New Orleans, was introduced in the starting lineup and played a handful of snaps in the first half.
He was thrown to once, catching the ball on a fade route in the corner of the end zone -- but he couldn't get his left foot in bounds and the pass was ruled incomplete. Moss clearly wasn't able to go full speed, however, whenever he ran downfield.
Moss walked out for the second half wearing a gray T-shirt, sweat pants and sandals. This was the 103rd consecutive regular-season appearance for Moss, who has appeared in every game of his seven-year career. Last week against Tennessee, his streak of 101 straight games with a catch ended when he played just two snaps.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy attempts to clarify comments on Sam
- Johnson at Texans' HQ Monday, sources say
- Pettine eyes 3rd preseason game to name QB
- Bengals confident Atkins, Hall will be healthy
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico NFL Minnesota Vikings Embossed Tri-Fold Wallet