Dorsey starts for 49ers
Rattay was listed as San Francisco's emergency third quarterback.
It was the third start of 2004 for Dorsey, who replaced Rattay earlier this season when he had a separated throwing shoulder.
Chicago's starter Sunday night was Craig Krenzel, creating a rematch of quarterbacks from the collegiate national championship game following the 2002 season. Krenzel led Ohio State over Miami, quarterbacked by Dorsey, in the Fiesta Bowl for the national title.
Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- GM admits RG III played too early in 2013
- Seahawks sign NFLPA president, OT Winston
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- Giants set lofty 70 percent goal for Manning
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Team Marketing San Francisco 49ers: The Complete History DVD Set