Running back arrested for disorderly conduct
Brown County district attorney John Zakowski said Monday that Green would be charged but declined to reveal the charges before a hearing Wednesday in Circuit Court.
Officers arrested Green the evening of April 25 after getting a 911 call from his home. A woman's voice could be heard saying "help me" before the line went dead.
The Brown County Sheriff's Department's report said Green's wife, Heather, felt threatened when she and her husband were arguing. Officers said Green became agitated and resisted arrest before an officer drew a Taser stun gun.
Green, released after posting $150 bond, filed for divorce April 28.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Pettine eyes 3rd preseason game to name QB
- Giants haul in hero Tyree to develop players
- Sources: Johnson learning Texans' offense
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats records issue resolved
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Photo File Green Bay Packers Ray Nitschke Framed Photo