McDougle to remain in hospital for 5-7 days
McDougle was shot in the stomach by armed robbers late Thursday night in southwest Miami, police said Friday.
The Eagles said he will remain in the hospital for another five to seven days after undergoing surgery. McDougle, a first-round pick in 2003 who was plagued by injuries in his first two seasons, was projected to be a starter this season.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Dolphins say scandal in past as camp opens
- Ravens sign suspended former Giants S Hill
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Philadelphia Eagles Sideline Authentic 59Fifty Black Fitted Hat