McDougle to remain in hospital for 5-7 days
McDougle was shot in the stomach by armed robbers late Thursday night in southwest Miami, police said Friday.
The Eagles said he will remain in the hospital for another five to seven days after undergoing surgery. McDougle, a first-round pick in 2003 who was plagued by injuries in his first two seasons, was projected to be a starter this season.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
- Saffold back to Rams after failing physical
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Philadelphia Eagles Inside Lincoln Financial Field Wall Graphic