2005 Playoff Picture
See what the playoff picture would look like if the season ended today.
Here's how the playoff races would look if the 2005 season ended right now:
|AFC playoff race||NFC playoff race|
|1. Colts||11||0||0||4-0||8-0||1. Seahawks||9||2||0||5-0||8-1|
|2. Broncos||9||2||0||3-0||6-1||2. Bears||8||3||0||3-0||7-1|
|3. Bengals||8||3||0||3-1||5-3||3. Panthers||8||3||0||1-1||5-2|
|4. Patriots||6||5||0||2-0||4-4||4. Cowboys||7||4||0||3-1||6-2|
|5. Jaguars||8||3||0||2-1||6-2||5. Giants||7||4||0||2-1||6-3|
|6. Steelers||7||4||0||3-1||6-4||6. Bucs||7||4||0||1-1||5-3|
|7. Chargers||7||4||0||2-1||5-2||7. Falcons||7||4||0||1-1||4-3|
|8. Chiefs||7||4||0||2-2||6-3||8. Vikings||6||5||0||3-1||5-4|
• Cowboys would be NFC East champion based on head-to-head win over the Giants.
• Bears would be No. 2 seed in NFC based on head-to-head win over the Panthers.
• Giants would be No. 5 seed based on better conference record than the Bucs.
• Bucs would be No. 6 seed based on head-to-head win over the Falcons.
• Steelers would be No. 6 seed in AFC based on head-to-head win over the Chargers. For a detailed explanation of tie-breaking procedures, click here.
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots
First-round byes: Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks CB Lane leaves for arm after INT
- Seahawks SS Chancellor wearing knee brace
- Super Bowl XLIX tickets most expensive ever
- Sources: Peyton may decide to return soon