Bills long snapper Schneck added to Pro Bowl squad
Schneck was selected as conference's need player by the Denver Broncos coaching staff Thursday.
"It's a great honor for the Bills and especially our special teams," Schneck said in a statement. "Brian is the big reason I'm going. If Brian doesn't make the Pro Bowl, then I don't go either."
Schneck handled Buffalo's long-snapping duties flawlessly all year after being acquired before the season from Pittsburgh, where he spent the previous six seasons.
The Bills didn't have a field goal, extra point or punt blocked in 2005.
The Pro Bowl is Feb. 12 in Honolulu.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Jerry backs Kiffin: 'Nobody I would rather have'
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Big Ben says he has 'no issue' with Haley
- McCown has 5 TDs as Bears bully Cowboys
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Forever Collectibles Buffalo Bills Retro Scarf