Ravens agree to deal with DE Pryce
Pryce, a starter for the Denver Broncos for the past nine seasons, agreed to a five-year contract worth $25 million that includes $10 million in guaranteed money.
The deal will be finalized early this week, officials said.
Pryce has 64 career sacks in nine seasons.
The former first-round draft pick from Clemson has been hampered for the past few years by a nagging back injury. Pryce repeatedly has insisted that his back is fine, but his production has been declining since posting a combined total of 25 sacks in 1999 and 2000.
After being limited to two games in 2004 because of the back injury, Pryce had 31 tackles and four sacks last season and was credited with one tackle in two playoff games.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- Source: Pack's Nelson wants $10M per year
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Baltimore Ravens Sideline Authentic 59Fifty Black Fitted Hat