Browns send Crocker to Falcons for 4th round pick
The Browns, who have overhauled their roster during free agency, also signed tight end Darnell Dinkins. He's the eighth player signed by Cleveland since free agency began earlier this month.
Crocker, a third-round draft pick in 2003, started all 16 games for the Browns last season. He finished with 86 tackles and made two interceptions.
Jones played in 16 games last season after missing his rookie year with a torn knee ligament. Pool, too, was slowed by injuries last season but showed promise by making plays in 13 games.
Dinkins made four starts last season for Baltimore, catching five passes for 55 yards. The 6-foot-3, 255-pounder has been used primarily as a blocker with the New York Giants and Ravens. The Browns will play him on special teams.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Colts owner Irsay faces four felony counts
- Broncos sign WR Sanders to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Saints bring back RT Strief on five-year deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Atlanta Falcons Julio Jones #11