Ravens LB Green stabbed outside bowling alley
Green was taken to Sinai Hospital. Ravens spokesman Kevin Byrne told WBFF-TV that Green's injury doesn't appear to be serious.
Police said a fight broke out when Green bumped into another bowler. Green tried to break it off and left the bowling alley, but the man came after him and stabbed him in the parking lot.
Green ran after being stabbed, and the attacker tried to chase him down but was unable to do so.
Police have no suspects in the attack. The assailant and the player didn't know each other, police said.
Green, 24, is a third-year player out of Central Missouri State. He played in 16 games last season and had two sacks.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Ravens sign suspended former Giants S Hill
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Highland Mint Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl XLVII Champions Gold Coin Banner Photo Mint