Police charge suspect in stabbing of Ravens' Green
Chase M. Williams of Pikesville was arrested without incident in west Baltimore, Baltimore County Police said. The 21-year-old Williams had been charged in a warrant with attempted first-degree murder and first- and second-degree assault. He is being held pending a bail review.
Green was at the Kings Point bowling alley early Sunday when he bumped into another patron, leading to an altercation. Green tried to break it off and left the bowling alley, but Williams allegedly came after him and stabbed him in the parking lot.
The 24-year-old Green was treated at a local hospital and released Monday. The 6-foot-2, 245-pound player is in his third year out of Central Missouri State.
Police released surveillance videos that helped in the identification of Williams, a police spokeswoman said.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Packers sign Nelson to $39M extension
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Stockdale Baltimore Ravens Chrome Logo Auto Emblem