Cardinals sign draft picks Pope, Watson
The Arizona Cardinals announced today that they have signed two of its 2006 draft picks. Tight end Leonard Pope, a third-round pick out of Georgia and defensive tackle Gabe Watson, a fourth-rounder from Michigan, both signed to three-year deals. In accordance with club policy, terms were not disclosed.
Pope (6-8, 265) appeared in 35 games in his three seasons at Georgia, recording 59 receptions for 994 yards and nine touchdowns. A two-year starter with the Bulldogs, Pope declared early for the draft, leaving after his junior season.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Source: Ware, Broncos agree to $30M deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
- Saffold back to Rams after failing physical
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Arizona Cardinals Exceed Polo