Former players get minority coaching fellowships
Brown, a former linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens, is the defensive line coach with the NFL Europe's Frankfurt Galaxy. He will assist the Dolphins with the strength, conditioning and special teams.
Dishman, a defensive back for four NFL teams, coached the secondary for the Berlin Thunder in 2005. He'll help with the defensive backs.
Green, a former tight end who played with the Dolphins and four other teams, has been an assistant coach with the Frankfurt Galaxy and at Central Florida. He will work with the tight ends.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rodgers tops Watt, collects 2nd MVP award
- Seau, Bettis, Shields among 8 in HOF class
- Cardinals' Arians wins 2nd coach of year honor
- Watt 1st unanimous DPOY; Murray honored
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Toddler Home Game Jersey Miami Dolphins Ryan Tannehill #17