Kearse leaves Eagles' loss with left knee injury
Kearse seemed shaken up and was slow to get off the field when he sacked Eli Manning and forced a fumble early in overtime. Two plays later, he teamed with defensive tackle Mike Patterson for another sack, only this time Kearse appeared to hurt himself much worse.
Kearse reached for his knee when Manning was sacked and couldn't put weight on his left leg when he was helped off the field. He was taken to the locker room on a cart, and will have an MRI on Monday.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- U.S. AG Holder: Redskins moniker 'offensive'
- Dawg's day: Browns to use live dog mascot
- Ravens CB Smith arrested after bar incident
- Browns' Haden: Cleveland title race is on
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Party Animal Philadelphia Eagles Garden/Window Flag