Transcript of Owens publicist's call to 911
DALLAS -- A transcript of the 41-second call from Terrell Owens' publicist Kim Etheredge to 911 on Tuesday night:
Kim Etheredge: "Hi, I have an emergency please."
911 operator: "You need the police out there?"
Etheredge: "I need an ambulance please."
911 operator: "Let me give you the paramedics."
Etheredge: "Thank you."
911 operator: "Stay on the line."
Paramedic: (Garbled) "Dallas Fire."
Etheredge: "Hi. Hi I need an ambulance please, immediately."
Paramedic: "OK. What's your address?"
Etheredge: (gives address, crying)
Paramedic: "What's wrong?"
Etheredge: "I think he took too many pills. Please. Now. (Garbled) What do I do if the pills are down the throat?"
Paramedic: "OK. What's your phone number? We are already on the way now, ma'am. What's your phone number?"
Etheredge: "Oh God!"
Paramedic: "What's your phone number?"
Paramedic: "Is that 214?"
Paramedic: "OK. Is he still breathing?"
Paramedic: "OK, we're on the way there, ma'am."
Etheredge: "Thank you. Thank you."
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch starts holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Cowboys' McClain convicted, already appeals
- Saints TE Graham glad contract 'mess' over
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
More From ESPN.com:
• Owens starting against Titans
• T.O. making trip; Parcells yet to decide if he'll play
• Transcript of Owens publicist's call to 911
• T.O. practices in pads, could play Sunday
• Reid, McNabb among T.O.'s well-wishers
• Scoop: Incident will help T.O.'s image
• Clayton: T.O. Q&A
• Le Batard: I believe T.O.
• Forde: Carnival ride of his life
• Players, fans react to T.O.'s rough night
• Police Dept.'s incident report
• Terrell Owens timeline
• SportsNation: How do you feel about T.O.?
• SportsNation: Your thoughts on Owens
• Terrell Owens timeline
• Owens disputes suicide reports
• Owens' publicist Kim Etheredge
• Michael Irvin reacts
• Chris Mortensen on the saga
• Bill Parcells' news conference
• Owens released from hospital
• Police Won't Confirm or Deny
• The Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Randy Galloway on Parcells
• Newy Scruggs of NBC 5 Dallas doubts Parcells had "no idea" about T.O.
• Chris Mortensen is curious about conflicting accounts
• Ed Werder with early reaction from Dallas
• Dan LeBatard would like to hear from T.O. before rushing to any judgments
• ESPN The Magazine's Tom Friend says Owens had trouble when his spotlight was taken
• Dr. Joel Fish, a sports psychologist, says nothing in Owens' past indicated possible suicide
• Ron Jaworski previews Week 3
From ESPN The Magazine Preview
• Friend: Can Terrell Owens be the savior for the Dallas Cowboys?
- Photo File Dallas Cowboys Miles Austin Framed Photo