Redskins receiver Moss will play against Eagles
Moss practiced Friday and was upgraded from questionable to probable on the injury report.
Moss missed last week's game with a strained left hamstring. He returned to practice Wednesday and gradually has increased his workload.
Moss has been by far the most productive receiver for the Redskins this season, with 28 catches for 435 yards and three touchdowns.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults secondhand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
- Man faces charges for Modell grave urination
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Washington Redskins Santana Moss #89