Panthers RB Foster leaves with left elbow injury
Foster was injured when he came down awkwardly on the elbow following a 2-yard run in the second quarter. After being examined on the sideline, Foster was taken to the locker room for X-rays.
Rookie DeAngelo Williams took over as Carolina's No. 1 running back.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Alternate Limited Jersey Carolina Panthers Cam Newton #1