NFL playoff scenarios
NFL playoff clinching scenarios for Week 17.
• New England has clinched the division title.
• N.Y. Jets have clinched a playoff berth.
• Baltimore has clinched the division title and a first-round bye.
• Indianapolis has clinched the division title:
• San Diego has clinched the division and home-field advantage in the AFC.
• Denver can clinch a playoff berth with:
1. A win or tie
• Kansas City has clinched a playoff berth.
• Philadelphia has clinched division title.
• Dallas has clinched a playoff berth.
• N.Y. Giants have clinched a playoff berth.
• Chicago has clinched the division and home-field advantage in the NFC.
• New Orleans has clinched division and a first-round bye.
• Seattle has clinched the division.
• Arizona, Atlanta, Buffalo, Carolina, Cleveland, Detroit, Houston, Oakland, Miami, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Tampa Bay and Washington have been eliminated from playoff contention.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut ties with top pass-rusher Ware
- Source: CB Davis gets $39M deal from Colts
- Sources: Browns, Raiders inquire on Revis