Vikings deactivate Robinson vs. Jets
Robinson has twice as many receiving touchdowns (four) as any other Viking, despite not playing in four games this season, three due to injury and one as a healthy scratch.
He was listed as probable this week on the injury report with an ankle injury.
Right tackle Marcus Johnson also was inactive for the fourth straight week, and coach Brad Childress gave second-round draft pick Ryan Cook his first NFL start against the Jets. Cook has split time with veteran Mike Rosenthal at tackle the last three weeks.
Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy clarifies comments on Rams' Sam
- Pettine eyes 3rd preseason game to name QB
- Jerry says he, Giants discussed Fins scandal
- Giants haul in hero Tyree to develop players
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Great American Products Minnesota Vikings 60 oz. Clear Glass Pitcher