Bills, Raiders have toughest 2007 schedules
• The AFC is better than the NFC: Certainly that's not a very big surprise, but it's even more apparent when you look at the strength of schedules for 2007. Every team in the AFC has a strength of schedule of over .500. The Lions (.504) are the only NFC team with a strength of schedule of over .500.
• Kicking the Raiders while they're down: The Raiders finished with the NFL's worst record and were rewarded with the hardest schedule in 2007. The Raiders don't get any breaks in the AFC West, with all six of their divisional games coming against teams with better than .500 records.
• It pays to be in the NFC North: One year after having the NFL's easiest schedule, the Bears check in with the second-easiest schedule (.465) this season. Chicago's three divisional foes were a combined 17-31 (.354) in 2006.
|Team||Opponents' '06 win pct.||Opponents' '06 wins||Opponents' '06 losses|
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks to host Packers in season opener
- Giants-Lions, Chargers-Cards to open MNF
- No winner in Rams' schedule-guessing game
- Source: Manziel on Bucs' short list at No. 7