Jerome Stanley, the agent for wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson, told ESPN.com's John Clayton on Wednesday that "several teams have expressed interest in Johnson and that he does have offers."
Stanley would not identify the teams that have made offers to Johnson, who was cut Tuesday by the Carolina Panthers, but he added, "Based on the offers, Keyshawn will be playing in the NFL this season."
Stanley said Johnson is sorting through the offers, but the agent didn't put a timetable when Johnson would make a decision.
Johnson was released to make way for Dwayne Jarrett, the USC receiver drafted by Carolina in the second round Saturday.
"They said they wanted to get younger," Johnson told the St. Petersburg Times on Tuesday. "That's fine with me. I'd like to go somewhere and help someone win another Super Bowl."
Johnson, who will turn 35 in July, had 70 catches for 815 yards and four touchdowns last season and became the 16th player in NFL history with 800 career catches. The Panthers signed Johnson last year after he was released by Dallas in a salary cap move so the Cowboys could sign Terrell Owens.
Johnson was taken by the New York Jets with the No. 1 overall pick in the 1996 draft. He's always been productive but has also clashed with coaches and teammates while earning the nickname "Me-Shawn."
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.