Report: Bears' Harris could miss up to a month
Bill Horn, Harris' agent, said an MRI Monday revealed Harris had sprained his knee Sunday in a loss to the Dallas Cowboys, the Tribune reported.
"We'll find out more about him [Tuesday]," Horn said, according to the newspaper. "He told me he was 'cool.'"Harris was one of several Bears defenders injured in the 34-10 loss to Dallas on Sunday night. Linebacker Lance Briggs and cornerback Nathan Vasher left Sunday's game against the Cowboys with groin injuries, while an ankle injury knocked offensive lineman Ruben Brown.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
- Rights group blasts Giants' hiring of Tyree
- Johnson at Texans' HQ Monday, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico Chicago Bears Banner Flag