Warner starts for Cards despite torn ligaments in non-thowing elbow
Warner took the field with a black, bulky brace on his left elbow, the result of several attempts during the week to find an apparatus that would cause the least amount of discomfort.
Warner was hurt in last week's loss to Carolina and was replaced by Tim Rattay, who had been signed just a few days earlier. This week, the Cardinals were preparing a simplified game plan for Rattay and another new signing, Tim Hasselbeck, in case Warner couldn't play.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
- Patriots claim injured RB Gaffney on waivers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Arizona Cardinals Pique Xtra-Lite White Polo