Injury forces Texans QB Schaub out of game
Schaub was taken to a hospital for evaluation, coach Gary Kubiak said.
"He got banged up pretty good," Kubiak said.
The exact nature of injury wasn't announced.
Asked if it was a concussion, Kubiak said: "I don't know. I don't want to pass judgment. He's at the hospital getting tests done."
Schaub was leveled by linebacker Stephen Cooper, who was called for two personal fouls, a hit to the head and unnecessary roughness. The first penalty was declined.
Schaub was replaced the next series by Sage Rosenfels.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Romo says his best football is yet to come
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Houston Texans Matt Schaub #8