Broncos' Henry to have appeal heard Nov. 16
Updated: November 2, 2007, 12:21 PM ETBy Len Pasquarelli | ESPN.com
The appeal of Denver Broncos tailback Travis Henry, who is battling to avoid a one-year suspension for violation of the NFL substance abuse policy, and who is suing the league as part of that attempt, is scheduled for Nov. 16 in New York.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: 49ers likely to pass on Smith option
- Broncos' visits to Bama catch NFL's attention
- OTL: He may have shot Tillman
- Saban hosts Peyton in visit of 'mutual benefit'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Denver Broncos Quick Toss Softee Football