Testaverde to start at QB for Panthers vs. Falcons
On Saturday, the Panthers promoted former UCLA quarterback Drew Olson to the 53-man roster. Olson is inactive for Sunday's game.
In his two starts, Testaverde has completed 32-of-53 passes for 275 yards, with a touchdown pass and an interception. The Panthers were 1-1 in those two games.Carolina officially listed Testaverde as questionable on its Friday injury report. An undrafted college free agent, Moore, 23, was claimed on waivers in early September from the Dallas Cowboys. The former Oregon State standout has appeared briefly in three games and has completed 3-of-7 passes for 79 yards, with one interception.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Saints shakeup: New kicker, rookie in at LT
- 49ers' fans plan billboard to mock Seattle
- Suspended Incognito 'pulling for' Dolphins
- Jerry backs Romo: We have to 'take risks'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Carolina Panthers Vault Full-Size Football