McNabb breaks Jaworski's Eagles record for completions
McNabb's 19th completion of the day, in 27 attempts to that point, gave him 2,089 completions in nine NFL seasons, all with Philadelphia.
He moved past Jaworski on a 45-yard scoring pass to wideout Reggie Brown with about 10½ minutes left in the fourth quarter.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Vikes give Rudolph 5-year extension
- Hardy 'hates' being distraction for Panthers
- Cobb: Haven't done enough for new deal
- Jets' Milliner says he is NFL's best cornerback
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey Philadelphia Eagles Nick Foles #9