LB Colvin tweaks foot, CB Gay leaves with back injury
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots starting linebacker Rosevelt Colvin and backup cornerback Randall Gay were injured and not on the field in the fourth quarter of New England's 31-28 win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday night.
The Patriots said Colvin did not return because of a foot injury. They said Gay had a back injury.
The unbeaten Patriots were having one of their worst defensive games of the season as the team matched its season high by allowing 28 points.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Welker likely out until playoffs, sources say
- Rodgers has idea of status, but not saying
- Harbaugh: 'Absolutely' want to be with 49ers
- Browner vows to sue NFL if ban not dropped
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Boys' Home Game Jersey New England Patriots Tom Brady #12