Smith could be close to shutting it down for '07
Updated: November 30, 2007, 1:40 PM ETBy Len Pasquarelli | ESPN.com
Still experiencing pain in his right shoulder, San Francisco 49ers starting quarterback Alex Smith might be close to resolving the issue of how best to treat the injury, and that could include the possibility of not playing again in 2007.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Pats' Wilfork: Belichick has 'soft heart' now
- Super week: Sherman awaiting son's birth
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Boys' Home Game Jersey Kansas City Chiefs Alex Smith #11