Garcia returns to practice on limited basis, could play
Just two days after suggesting his bruised back was still so sore that he could barely bend over and could not throw a football, Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jeff Garcia returned to practice on a limited basis Friday, providing the team some hope that he might be able to play in Sunday's game at New Orleans.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Source: Giants unsure if Wilson can return
- NFL placing trackers in pads to enhance stats
- Colts' Thomas needs quad surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest Tampa Bay Buccaneers Roll Out Blanket