Westbrook sets records for catches in season, yards from scrimmage
PHILADELPHIA -- Pro Bowl running back Brian Westbrook set Eagles records for catches in a season and total yards from scrimmage in the first half of Sunday's game against Buffalo.
The crowd gave him a standing ovation when the record was announced.
Westbrook gained 10 yards on his first carry of the game to set the franchise record for yards from scrimmage. Wilbert Montgomery had 2,006 total yards in 1979. Westbrook entered the game needing 2 yards to set the record.
Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- Redskins S Jackson banned indefinitely again
- Mathieu advice to Gordon: Pick yourself up
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- WinCraft Philadelphia Eagles Die-Cut Decals 2-Pack