Winslow says he will have knee surgery
"I'm definitely going to have a surgery done on my knee," Winslow said in an interview on WKNR-AM, according to The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer. "My shoulder might be strong enough ... I'm just really worried about my knee. Your legs are your life. I need my knee."
Winslow, a first alternate to the Pro Bowl, had a dislocated shoulder early this season and banged up both of his knees. It is believed that the surgery will be on his right knee, The Plain Dealer reported.
Winslow has undergone multiple surgeries on his right knee since he injured it in a motorcycle accident in 2005. He has had his ACL repaired, had a staph infection surgically removed and undergone microfracture surgery on his right knee.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dungy seeks to clarify Sam comments
- Chargers, Woodhead agree to 2-year deal
- Rights group blasts Giants' hiring of Tyree
- Johnson at Texans' HQ Monday, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Cleveland Browns 24 oz Polka Dot Tumbler