Hunter arrested in connection with fatal hit-and-run accident
The 27-year-old Hunter, from Orchard Lake, Mich., was driving a black Chrysler 300 sedan with Michigan plates around 5:15 a.m. on July 17 when it struck a motor scooter in Joppa and then fled, police said.
The scooter's driver, 53-year-old Ellis George Spencer Jr. of White Marsh, died of his injuries several hours later.
A Harford County grand jury handed up a nine-count indictment against Hunter on Feb. 19. He was charged with two felony counts of leaving the scene of an accident, two misdemeanor counts of leaving the scene of an accident and several traffic charges.
Hunter was freed on $25,000 bond.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- NFL to look at big changes for replay system
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- G-III Women's Baltimore Ravens Big Play Grey T-Shirt