Buccaneers acquire Griese from Bears for draft pick
Griese left the Buccaneers two seasons ago when he signed a five-year contract with Chicago. The 32-year-old Griese started six games in two seasons with the Bears, compared to 16 starts in two seasons with the Bucs.
The Denver Broncos selected Griese in the third round of the 1998 NFL draft. He was with Denver for five seasons and also played one season for the Dolphins.
Senior writer John Clayton covers the NFL for ESPN.com.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Sources: Revis, Pats agree to 1-year deal
- Jets agree with WR Decker to bolster offense
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Tampa Bay Buccaneers Framed Memories Photo Mint