Roundup: Vikings, Ferguson agree to one-year deal
The deal is worth about $1 million, and there are chances for him to make an additional $500,000 to $600,000 with incentives.
Ferguson, 28, went to the Vikings last season after being cut by the Green Bay Packers, where he had spent the first six years of his career.
Ferguson started eight games for the Vikings and caught 32 passes for 391 yards. In four games before his release from the Packers, Ferguson had one start and caught five passes.
-- John Clayton, ESPN.com
The Dolphins bolstered their offensive depth with the addition of former Bengals wide receiver Tab Perry.
Perry, 26, agreed to a one-year deal for around $1 million with Miami after being pursued by several teams. He comes to the Dolphins not only as depth to the receiving corps, but could also help out as a kick returner.
In 2005, he set a franchise record with 1,562 kickoff return yards. He caught only 10 passes in his three seasons as a Bengal, but at 6-foot-3, 208 pounds, he is considered a receiver who could break big plays.
Perry was a sixth-round pick of the Bengals in 2005.
-- John Clayton, ESPN.com
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Lynch to media: 'You know why I'm here'
- Ex-QB Blake: Deflating footballs common
- Super week: Sherman awaiting son's birth
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2008 FREE AGENCY
NFL teams began shopping for free agents on Feb. 29, with approximately 320 players available. Randy Moss (right), one of the top free agents available, re-signed with the Pats.
• Free-agent tracker
Commentary/Features• Paolantonio: Raiders wasting cash on Hall
• Clayton: Raiders immersed in spending spree
• Yasinskas: Bucs spending wisely
• Third And Short: Free-agent analysis
• Clayton: Best remaining players
• Clayton: Top 10 free-agent gambles
• Yasinskas: Saints rolling dice on Vilma, Morgan
• Sando: Role players cashing in
• Yasinskas: Jets improved, but QB remains issue
• Yasinskas: Browns focused on winning
• Clayton: Moss-Patriots deal meant to be
• Clayton: Winners and losers
• Chadiha: Reese sets the standard for rookie GMs
• Yasinskas: Five aggressive teams in the market
• Pasquarelli: Big payoffs await less-heralded FAs
• Clayton: It's better to keep your own guys
• Research: Top 10 free agents of all time
• Yasinskas: Redskins to try new approach
• Joyner: Evaluating four big names
• Chadiha: Dealing with the franchise tag
• Panthers continue O-line makeover, sign Brown
• Browns help LB depth, sign Orr to 1-year contract March 20
• Pats agree to deal with CB Bryant
• Roundup: Rams re-sign Romberg March 19
• Packers agree with LB Chillar
• Bengals' Andrews signs franchise tender
• Punter Turk re-signs with Texans
• Colts keep defensive end Thomas with new deal
- Nike Men's Home Game Jersey Minnesota Vikings Christian Ponder #7