Everett vists researchers whose work helped him walk again
Everett walked through The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis on Friday. The program is based at the medical school at the University of Miami, Everett's alma mater.
Doctors initially feared Everett would never walk again after he injured his spinal cord while making a tackle on Sept. 9.
A Bills doctor placed Everett into moderate hypothermia as he was carted into an ambulance. The doctor had learned of the experimental method to limit swelling and inflammation at a Miami Project seminar.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Watt, Graham highlight memorable Pro Bowl
- Sources: Gordon fails another test, faces ban
- Brady expects 'Deflategate' talk after season
- Saints' Graham dunks on crossbar after TD
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Where Seattle Is Vulnerable
- Area of weakness