Everett vists researchers whose work helped him walk again
Everett walked through The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis on Friday. The program is based at the medical school at the University of Miami, Everett's alma mater.
Doctors initially feared Everett would never walk again after he injured his spinal cord while making a tackle on Sept. 9.
A Bills doctor placed Everett into moderate hypothermia as he was carted into an ambulance. The doctor had learned of the experimental method to limit swelling and inflammation at a Miami Project seminar.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Great American Products Buffalo Bills 2-Piece Logo Rocks Glass Set