Henry spends night in jail despite posting bail
He was released from the Hamilton County jail Friday, although his $51,000 bond had been posted Thursday night.
Henry, 24, was cut by the Bengals on Thursday, a few hours before he was arraigned on charges of assault and criminal damaging. A man accused Henry of punching him in the face and breaking his car window with a beer bottle on Monday night.
Henry has been arrested five times since December 2005. He is due back in court on the latest charge on April 15.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Colts strike deal with former Giants WR Nicks
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Sources: Spikes has 1-year deal with Bills
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Cincinnati Bengals Black Franchise Fitted Hat