Controlled substances charges against Patterson dismissed
According to ESPN 950 Radio, in an April 3 hearing, Evesham Municipal County Court Judge Karen J. Caplan dismissed the charges of possession of a controlled dangerous substance and driving while in possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
Patterson was fined $189 for careless driving.
Patterson and his brother, Tyrone, were arrested Feb. 16, after Evesham Township police found them parked on the side of the road. Their car had minor damage stemming from an accident. According to the police report, the brothers were arrested, and Mike Patterson was charged with possession of marijuana under 50 grams.
Mike Patterson, whom the Eagles drafted in 2005 from USC, had 67 tackles, including a career-high four sacks, in 2007.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Johnson: Lions 'need to win a Super Bowl'
- Pack hold off Favre return, afraid of booing
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Philadelphia Eagles Green Fly Shorts