Browns sign Cousin to reinforce depleted defensive backfield
Down two cornerbacks with the release of Kenny Wright and the potential season-ending knee injury to Daven Holly, the Cleveland Browns reached an agreement Thursday with veteran cornerback Terry Cousin.
The signing of the two-year contract was announced on Friday by the Browns. Financial details were not available.
Cousin played for the Jaguars the past three seasons. The Browns will be Cousin's seventh NFL team. He's also played for the Chicago Bears, Atlanta Falcons, Miami Dolphins, Carolina Panthers and New York Giants.
Cousin, 33, is a veteran of 156 games.
Information from the Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Mo' money: NFL teams split $6B in revenue
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
- Report: Raiders in talks to demolish Coliseum
- NFL supplemental draft passes without a pick
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Cleveland Browns Elite Polo