McNabb likely to miss rest of week because of tendinitis
The five-time Pro Bowl quarterback likely will miss the rest of the week's organized team activities.
Kevin Kolb, a second-round pick last season, worked with the first-team offense in McNabb's absence.
McNabb hasn't played an injury-free season since leading the Eagles to the Super Bowl in 2004.
He missed the final seven games in 2005 with a sports hernia; sat out the last eight games, including the playoffs, in 2006 with a torn knee ligament; and missed two games last season with a sprained ankle and injured thumb.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Hall: No 'fisticuffs' on horizon with Sherman
- Bengals extend Lewis' contract through '15
- Lions retain Pettigrew with 4-year contract
- Sources: Ravens keep LB Smith for $16.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Philadelphia Eagles Team Carpet Tiles