Bills officials to testify before grand jury in hit-and-run case
Updated: June 19, 2008, 11:29 PM ETAssociated Press
Three subpoenaed players who live out of town will be allowed to wait to give their testimony until they return to Buffalo.Investigators want answers about a May 31 incident in which Lynch's SUV struck a pedestrian and then drove off, leaving the woman with minor injuries. Lynch has not said who was behind the wheel. Erie County District Attorney Frank Clark has said he hopes to settle the case before grand jurors hear testimony, but his office reported no resolution on Thursday. The grand jury is scheduled to convene Friday at 1 p.m.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Jerry backs Romo: We have to 'take risks'
- Sources: Flacco will not undergo MRI on knee
- 49ers' fans plan billboard to mock Seattle
- Official: Hit on Bengals punter was illegal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Stockdale Buffalo Bills Inlaid License Plate