Pacman in default of mortgage on Tennessee property
Jones has defaulted on the terms and conditions of a mortgage with U.S. Bank, according to a notice of foreclosure sale published Thursday in The Tennessean newspaper in Nashville.
The home and 30 acres, located in a Nashville suburb, will be sold June 27 on the steps of the old Williamson County Courthouse.
Jones was traded to the Dallas Cowboys this year. He missed all of the 2007 season while serving an NFL suspension that hasn't been completely lifted.
Tax records show he purchased the property in July 2006 for $1.5 million.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Rangers take Seahawks QB Wilson in draft
- Bears to start Cutler at QB against Browns
- Megatron to show Elam 'old man's strength'
- Redskins: RG III still starter entering 2014
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Forever Collectibles Youth Dallas Cowboys Bar Scarf