Lawyer: Moon pleads guilty to negligent driving
KIRKLAND, Wash. -- The lawyer for Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon said Moon pleaded guilty to negligent driving, a reduced charge from the drunken-driving count that followed his Dec. 28 arrest by police in Medina, Wash.
Attorney Jon Scott Fox said Wednesday the 51-year-old Moon received a 90-day jail sentence, with 88 of those days suspended. Moon was sentenced Tuesday by Kirkland Municipal Judge Michael Lambo.
Fox says Moon must serve either two days in jail or opt for five days of being electronically monitored at home.
Moon is the Seattle Seahawks' radio analyst for regular-season games.
Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Crabtree responds to Sherman: Tired of talk
- Jones-Drew: London deserves an NFL team
- Mo' money: NFL teams split $6B in revenue
- Sherman still holds grudge against Crabtree
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Seattle Seahawks Football Mat